Israel November Bible Tour 2019
This Biblical Tour will give a taste of the land which most of the Bible refers to, and where so many well known events took place.
With the Bible in hand we will be able to witness, experience and feel the accounts of the people who played a role in Gods purpose. There will be time for relaxation and other enjoyment!
The New Itinerary
- 7 Nov - Day 1: Arrive Tel-Aviv
- 8 Nov - Day 2: Visit to Bethel offices - Caesarea - Mount Carmel- Nazareth Village - Hotel on the shores of Galilee.
- 9 Nov - Day 3: Capernaum - Mt of the Sermon - Lunch 'St Peters Fish' - Boat Ride on the Sea of Galillee - Jordan River - Hotel Dinner and stay.
- 10 Nov - Day 4: Baptismal site - Jerusalem - MT of Olives - Garden of Gesthemany- Hotel for Dinner and stay.
- 11 Nov - Day 5: Jerusalem - Jewish Quarter- Wailing Wall- City of David Presentation - Hezekiahs Water Tunnels
- 12 Nov - Day 6: Jerusalem Sites - Dead Sea scrolls - Model of City in Jesus time ....
- 13 Nov - Day 7: Bethlehem - Qumran - Masada - Luxury Hotel on Dead Sea Resort to relax by floating on water
- 14 Nov - Day 8: Tel-Aviv & Fly Home or go on to 3 day Tour of Petra etc
Our tours are escorted by a Moseley Travel representative.
Supplements: Single room is £69 pppn.
Option to extend your stay in Tel-Aviv sea resort from £65pppn BB.
Please book as early as possible by submitting a booking form click on Book Now or phone Charles on 07771 882656
Itinerary for the Petra / Jordan Tour
additional cost £450pp HB includes Breakfast and Dinner and lunch on Petra day (price based on twin share)
Extension Day 1:
Tour Mount Nebo – Moses taken to see the Promised Land before his death
Drive to Petra (Hotel nr Petra for Dinner included)
Extension Day 2:
Breakfast at hotel
Visit the amazing city of Petra and embark on a guided tour of the site
Lunch in Restaurant at Petra
Depart for Wadi Rum south on ‘Desert Highway’
Dinner at authentic desert setting
Extension Day 3:
Breakfast at Campsite with beautiful morning skies of Wadi Rum
Head for the reserve on a jeep safari with local Bedouin guides
Depart for Aqaba on arrival free time for shopping in the markets
Extension Day 4:
Coach back to Israel via Eilat.
Please pass information on to those interested.